Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Openings This Week

For those of you living or visiting the Okanagan I'd like to invite you to a couple of FCA openings this week. First up is at Leir House in Penticton, "Harmony" highlights the work of many local artists in various media. Opening is 4-7 on July 1. Next at Handworks Gallery, 35648 97th St., Oliver, "For the Love of Art" is a juried show of new work by various FCA artists. Opening is 2-4 on July 2.
Join us for food, wine and art. Posted are my paintings that will be displayed at these venues. Hope to see you there.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bill. Each new painting is better than the last. I love your latest.
    Nea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill, I am really enjoying your work... nice to see your different techniques. I showed my mom and told her what you had said about classes with her.. Good for you to get in to the shows..

    ReplyDelete