Sunday, March 13, 2011

In from the cold







Last October a friend offered me a seasonal position in her environmental consulting business and since the taxman was flogging me unmercifully and my stomach was growling I gratefully accepted. The experience was very appreciated but my painting regime has been decimated. Now the contract has ended and I'm up for air, back into doing what I'm compelled to and it feels great!
I will be blogging regularly again and also overhauling my website (I apologize for the mess that's been ) so hopefully it will be worth a viewing very soon.
This year's Penticton visitor's guide features my painting, "Beach Boys" on the front cover. This is entirely due to the efforts of Prema, owner of The Tumbleweed Gallery in Penticton. I really appreciate her support. Her gallery is bringing in new work all the time so if you are in the area take the time to check it out.
Back to the studio for me and I'll keep you updated on my work. Peace.
While I'm showing off covers, if you haven't seen my cover on Art Avenue here's what that looked like. Back to the studio for me and I'll keep you updated on my work. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment