Saturday, August 14, 2010

Winery Art Auction



On saturday, Aug. 28th the Red Rooster Winery will present the 8th annual Bohemian Festival of the Arts. A number of artworks will be auctioned off with proceeds going to several fitness/arts programs serving financially challenged youth. My painting, "Early Porsche" is being offered. Its an oil on canvas, about 48X52" and is a compilation of a few different cars. I always loved the organic lines of the 356 models. The background was intuitive; I wanted a counterpoint to the metallic smooth lines of the old car. You'd have to see this in person to enjoy the scale of it. So if you think it might enhance your home or garage go bid on it. info at www.redroosterwinery.com under special events.

This is a large painting of my friends Harley Davidson. Here's my old 32 Ford street rod I called this "Two Little Birds", My nephews lovely little daughter and a neighbour's'56 T-BirdI have other automotive art I'll post some other time. Till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment