Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Work at Tumbleweed Gallery

I will be up north next week so thought I'd post a bit early before leaving. New work is framed and being displayed at the Tumbleweed Gallery in Penticton. I do show works in progress on this blog but the paintings really need to be seen to be appreciated. There are nine pieces of mine as well as a great variety of work by other artists. Drop in Tues. to Sat. and Prema and her staff will be happy to show you whats new.

Tumbleweed Gallery is located in the 200 block of Main St. Penticton, across from Starbucks. You can barely make out my painting, "Beach Boys" in the center of the window.
Here are five of my recent oils alongside Kate Kimberly's watercolours.

I hope to do at least one days painting up north so I'll be sure to post whatever comes out of that next time.

I have a big show coming up in November. I will give you more info as the time draws near.

No comments:

Post a Comment